[ft-l] Dickinson S.P.

I'm going to be out at Dickinson this weekend and the only trail map I
have is the old one from Tampa Repro.  Can anyone tell me if there has
been any significant changes to the trail that would outdate my map or
any significant corrections to the map?  Also, does anyone know what the
conditions are like out there? (Flooded? Dry & sandy? Nicely packed from
recent rains?)  Any info would be helpful and appreciated.  Thanks.

John F. Meyer, Jr.          jfm@johnmeyer.net          www.johnmeyer.net
NASO, PSOA, GCFOA                          USARA, CFAR, NORBA, USAT, FTA