From: Mark Nickerson
Sent: Thu 7/25/2002 11:02 PM
To: ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [ft-l] mosquitos

=09What about the ticks at Hopkins Prairie?

=09----- Original Message -----
=09From: "Larry Barter" <melofelo@ij.net>
=09To: <FT-L@mailman.backcountry.net>
=09Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 10:58 PM
=09Subject: [ft-l] mosquitos

=09I motion we select the mosquito as the official insect of the
FT.

=09--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
=09multipart/alternative
=09  text/html
=09---
=09FT-L mailing list