[ft-l] FTA Web Site and other gripes!!!

FloridaFlamingo, Thanks for voting against releasing the membership list,
even if it didn't help.  Personally, I'm very unhappy about it.  What's to
stop American Hiking Society from selling the list on the open market once
they've got it?  When I receive unsolicited bulk mail, it goes in my trash
can without ever being opened.  I hate to think FTA money is going to go into
bulk mail-outs.  How many members does AHS have in Florida anyway?  Sounds
like a crummy deal to me -- not good enough to lose credibility over.   I've
spent a lot of time getting my name OFF these mailing lists.  Now it sounds
like it's going back into circulation.
Diane