[ft-l] Hot Weather Hiking

Hi gang!  It's been quite quiet out there so I thought I'd try to liven it
up a bit.

I'm a hot person.  No, not THAT way.  (Well, maybe, but that's not what I
mean <g>)  I mean, I sweat and get icky and sticky when it's warm or hot.
My brother and I were discussing sweating today, and we both have two times
when we do not want to be sweating:  when eating; and when sleeping.

What do you do to keep yourself comfortable on those hot nights
camping/backpacking?  How do you keep cool?

Wiping brow and waiting... (for winter!)
Teresa