[ft-l] Backpacking in Blackwater

My apologies, I misunderstood where you wanted to start. You mean Peaden
Bridge...yep that is about a 3 day hike. The trail does not follow roads so
closely at that end of the State Forest. Once you cross Highway 4 though,
they are never far away.

Have you emailed Vernon to see if he can announce your trip at Thursday's
meeting?

Lee I Joe