[ft-l] Backpacking in Blackwater

Deb,

Karick Lake to Hurricane Lake makes a good day trip and isn't substantially
longer than what you are proposing. Hunting is a big problem in that section
though. The majority of the trail parallels roads only a few hundred yards
away. often out of sight of the road. I have walked right up on hunters
sitting on the trail without them even seeing me coming. Blaze Orange is
definitely indicated, maybe even Bear Bells...

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Lee I Joe