[ft-l] Big Cypress

Jim...I live in the greater Miami area (which now extends from Key Largo
to Orlando) and would be happy to help you make your way to the
trailhead out in the BIg Cypress. E-mail me at calebe@backpacker.com and
give me a heads-up. I'm just getting back from a 6 week segment along
the CDT in Colorado/Wyoming where I got incredible rides and hospitality
from folks so it would be a pleasure to help someone else out for a
change. Who knows, I might even like to walk with you for a week or so.
I've only done the parts of Big Cypress in the area of Alligator Alley
(Route 75), and most of that was underwater! (back in June).

Caleb Ewing