From: <KellyGoVols@aol.com>
To: <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:44 AM
Subject: [ft-l] Tropical Island Ruck

Sorry Folks, but it's football season, and the Vols are playing Saturday the
7th.  unless I can be home by 7:00 for the game, I can't go to the Ruck.
But, since they are playing some two-bit little college, the game may not
even be on, sooooo.  But then again, I'd like to see the Hurricanes whoop
the
Gators (Sorry, Teresa).  So I don't know.  why does hiking season and
football season have to start at the same damn time?

Undecidedly,
Kelly