[ft-l] Tropical Island Ruck

With a name like that, you don't know? A rabble is what ate Marie instead of
the cake (which Marie would have preferred). As to rousing them, well, its
just in the nature of rabbles to be roused, of course individuals may be
aroused, but I think that is what put Marie in such a predicament in the
first place.

Lee I Joe