[ft-l] LAST CALL! Leave No Trace Master Educator Course 9/15-20 AppalachianTrail Georgia

Hello All,

If you are interested in taking a Leave No Trace Master Educator course,
please see below.

Kent

Kent L. Wimmer, AICP
Florida National Scenic Trail Liaison
Florida Trail Association, Inc.
kwimmer@fs.fed.us
(850) 523-8576 (w)
(850) 523-8578 (fax)
(850) 386-8442 (h)
Mailing address:
USDA Forest Service
National Forests in Florida
325 John Knox Rd, F-100
Tallahassee, FL 32303-4160

----- Forwarded by Kent Wimmer/NONFS/USDAFS on 08/09/2002 10:36 AM -----

                    "Richard
                    Angeli"              To:     "Rcangeli@Mindspring. Com" <rcangeli@mindspring.com>
                    <tuney@seiz.c        cc:     "Jennifer Pack" <Jennifer_Pack@dnr-gwia2.dnr.state.ga.us>
                    om>                  Subject:     LAST CALL!  Leave No Trace Master Educator Course 9/15-20
                                         Appalachian Trail Georgia
                    08/08/2002
                    04:04 PM

This message is going to a number of distribution lists. I apologize if you
receive it more than once.

This will be the last call to enroll in the subject course.  The course
will be finally be cancelled if we don't have sufficient enrollment by
August 16.

This program is a first for the GATC. We're very excited about it. It will
be a big disappointment if we are unable to fill the roster.

Read about it.

http://www.leavenotrace-ga.org/LeaveNoTraceATArticle.php.

Register:

http://leavenotrace-ga.org/

Download Information, Registratip>

Download Information, Registration Forms, and Scholarship Applications:

http://leavenotrace-ga.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=2
.

Richard Angeli
BSA, GATC