[ft-l] The Big 360 Hike - Final Update

In a message dated 9/25/2001 2:26:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dunnams@alltel.net writes:

> This group that walked the big "360" has mentioned a slide show, wonder if
>  they would have it ready by the time the annual rolls around?

We gave a preliminary slide show at the last annual conference, and would be
happy to do so now that the hike is complete.  We have two trays of slides.
They should be organized and ready within a month.  We can also speak at any
chapter meetings if the membership might be interested in the hike.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear