[ft-l] The Big 360 Hike - Final Update

Dear Solar Bear and Navigator,

Thanks so much for the Big 360 trail reports.  It has been really fun to
follow your journey.   I'm glad you finished but also sorry that you
won't be sending those wonderful updates.  I hope you write it up and
publish it so others can go on your hike with your guidance.

As a former FTA cartographer and guide book editor  I know how hard it is
to keep maps current, we were always a step behind the clear cutters and
land owners closing access to trail.  Accounts like yours will be really
helpful to future hikers.  Congratulations on making the big mid Florida
circle hike!

Nancy Gildersleeve