[ft-l] Talbot Island tips

sandy -

talbot island is actually two islands - big talbot and little talbot.
there is a great campground across a1a from the beach, back in the dunes.
 the beach has pavillions and picnic areas and cold water showers.  i'm
not familiar with the "blackrock trail" but have hiked around the trails
on talbot many times.  the beach trail is incredible with great tree
roots to climb around and some rocks and black sand.  the folks at the
state park are great people.  i sat on the advisory committee when they
were doing the management plan.  lots to see and do in the area.

have a great time and travel safe.  let me know if you want more specific
information.  when are you heading this way?

until next our paths cross, i wish you

happy trails

deborah