[ft-l] Lake Wales Ridge State Forest

If this is the section of the forest just outside of Fropstproof (I think it
is) its one of the nicest trails in the state in my opinion. It was when I
hiked it several years ago. It was Seminole SF then. The trail is through a
fine longleaf forest with nice portions along Avon Lake and Reedy Creek.

I think its in Highlands County, not Polk and a loop trail, not part of the
through trail.

You should hike it.

Frank Orser