[ft-l] Beach walk addendum

It's sad to see a mind decaying -- mine -- because I can't imagine how I
could write that report about my beach walk without mentioning another unique
experience I enjoyed.

Because the wind had whipped the surf into a frothy mix, each wave brought an
abundance of foam to the edge of the surf.  Just as this foam was being
deposited by the receding waves, the wind would rip it from the beach and
send a multitude of little tumbleweeds of foam bouncing along the beach.
These "tumbleweeds" by the thousands accompanied me on my walk that evening,
a testament to the power and creativity of the wind.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear