[ft-l] overnighter

Hello List,

    Departing this Friday afternoon for an overnight hike with friends in the Ocala National Forest.  I would like to do about 15 miles (would like longer but wont get started till early Friday afternoon) along the FT.  Wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to park/hike for this kind of loop.  I thought Juniper Springs and head North, camp, continue North a few miles, and then just turn around.  According to the map, there is a primitive camp on a pond about 6 miles north of the parking.  Anyone with more information on this part of the trail?  water sources?  Any other recommendations?  Thanks a lot.  I enjoy reading these posts.  Hopefully this list will grow and become more active too.
                                            Josh

http://explorer.msn.com

text/html (html body -- converted)
---