[ft-l] Juniper to Alexander Springs

Mike,
Farles Prairie is my preference because if the weather
is nice, there is a beautiful lake with a beach for
swimming/fishing. It is also near the half-way point.
I hiked that area 3 weeks ago and the water was still
very comfortably warm. They have a water pump and
bathroom.  Buck Lake was very dry when I went thru
several months ago, but I didn't check it this last
trip through.  There are quite a few trees down(trail
maintenance is just beginning this time of year here),
 but nothing you can't climb over or around.
If you e-mail me off list I can arrange a shuttle for
you(providing I'm not out hiking!).  I live in the
area.

Happy Hiking,
Trail Talker
Tami