[ft-l] (Guest Post) Juniper Springs to Alexander Springs

* Message posted to FT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Mike Knecht <mwjmknecht@msn.com>.
* Please use <mailto:mwjmknecht@msn.com> to reply to the sender.

Planning on doing this hike with my 11 yr old son soon. Looking to overnight at either Buck Lake campsite or Farles Prairie campsite. I'd appreciate some advice.
1. Is one campsite favored over the another?
2. Is water still available at either site?
3. Is any type of shuttle service available between Alexander Springs and Juniper Springs?
4. How are the trail conditions?

Many Thanks
Mike