[ft-l] Bridges are permitted in Eglin

Correction:  A nice group of FTA members (of course, we're all nice) and =
our new SCA crew paddled Boiling Creek in Eglin today.  We were checked =
by the DOD law inforcement, although not everyone had to show passes.  =
It was a wonderful day, 70% chance of rain, and we didn't get  a drop.  =
I asked about the bridges and all 25 HAVE been permitted and this crew =
will probably be able to finish them.  They're a great group and we =
really appreciate having them.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---