[ft-l] Trail closures on the thru trail

Carl

Henry McElreath is the new Section Leader for Camp Blanding, but Alton
Snellgrove, our Trail Coordinator, is working with the military to allow
the through hikers across.  We have heard word that the hunters are
really putting pressure on for them to open up for hunting season, and as
this part of Camp Blanding doesn't house any of the military operations
buildings we may be in luck.

I've also had threads from [ft-l] that a work crew was given permission
to enter Eglin, so there may be hope for through hikers there as well.

Paula