[ft-l] Ocala-area hikes

Hi Sandy,
Thanks Again!  They all are within my range, of course I'm spoiled since I live about 3.5 miles from the AT here in PA and actually cross it everyday on my way to work.
Are these trails hiking only, or will we  run into bikes, horses etc?  Can I take a leashed dog?  Do I need to wear orange?  They all sound like great suggestions and we'll  be sure to try the Silver Springs SP trails.
Did I say Thanks Again!

Steve