[ft-l] February 2002 Where to go

For FT lurkers, I can recommend a good way to get involved--go on a few
work hikes.  You'll feel more connected if you actually work to keep our
trail open and maintained, you'll acquire a sense of "ownership" of the
piece of trail you work on.  I was a solitary hiker for years just going
out with the guidebook on weekends and finally felt guilty enough to do a
work hike, then I was hooked!

I'm not much for meetings but working outdoors on a good cause is great.

Nancy Gildersleeve

Glad to hear you are back hiking and leading scouts, Mark!  Its been a
long time.