[ft-l] Quick Trip Ideas

Hey folks, first time poster here although I've been lurking for about a year
now.

Just found out I don't have to work this weekend and was hoping I could get
out with my boys, 10 and 13 for a night or 2. Does anyone have any
suggestions for a trip near Jax in an area where we won't have to worry about
getting shot this time of year?

Thanks

Jeff

#### Have you ever been to Cumberland Island?  It is about 30 minutes from
downtown Jax.  You can probably get back country reservations.  First
campsite is 3.5 mile hike.  It would be fantastic for kids that age.  Wild
horses, beach, deer, pigs and of course raccoon.   If you can go there it is
great IMHO

Clyde