[ft-l] Back on the Trail

Hello Rich,
	The Section Leader in Little Manatee State Park is Ralph Hancock.
Various storms did a lot of damage to the trail in Little Manatee over
the summer and early fall. In September and again in early November,
Ralph and his crew of volunteers did a lot of work to bring the trail
back to "standard". You can congratulate him yourself at: rkhanc@gte.net
- Carl

TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:

> Saturday -- Little Manatee State Recreation Area - 6.5 miles

[ stuff deleted to save bandwidth ]