[ft-l] Blanket found near Juniper Springs

The Juniper trail northbound has a great number of
blowdowns all the way to hidden pond, but if I am not
mistaken it is a no chainsaw area...must be cut by
hand.  Anyone know of a workday scheduled...also many
blazes have been included in the blowdowns.

 I doubt this belongs to anyone on the list but