[ft-l] Current status of Potts Preserve?

I would like to hike the 12.5 mile loop at Potts Preserve at Thanksgiving, but am worried about a couple of things. First, a presentation at the annual conference showed the trails all torn up by ATVs. Second, a recent posting to the FTA website mentions a bridge being torn down after our maintainers built it. Knowing this trail is out on islands in Tsala Apopka Lake, I'm a bit worried about just how broad/deep a water crossing that would cause.

Does anyone know the current status of the trail at Potts Preserve? Or the contact info for the section leader in charge of it?

Thanks! Sandy