[ft-l] Big O..well, part of it anyway

Hey Gang.  How's everyone doing?  Sunny, or anyone, I don't suppose you could
tell me where the hikers of the Big O will be Friday night (23rd) through
Sunday, could ya?  I'd LOVE to do the whole thing with you but just spent my
last vacation week on the AT.  Sooo.....I am considering spending a few days
around that big ol' lake, depending on family commitments.  You know...the
stuff you're not told about but expected to participate in.  :-)

Thanks for the info.  I hope to be out there slough-slogging, walking,
hiking, or tromping around FL this winter, and OF COURSE will report back to
you when I do.

Happy day,
Teresa

multipart/alternative