[ft-l] Big "O" Hike

Message text written by INTERNET:ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net
>Is there still room for a couple more on the Big "O" Hike? Jeff<

There's always room for more on the Big O!  If anyone is interested we have
put together a nifty hike kit that includes a 10th anniversary t-shirt, a
30+ page booklet with details on the overall hike and even more detail on
each days'  hike.  We sell the kit for $10 to cover the postage and
printing.  If interested, send a check payable to:  FTA/Loxhatachee Chapter
to:   Sunny Piskura, 1904 Timberlane Circle, Greenacres, FL 33463.

Sunny
In Sunny So FLA