[ft-l] WINTER HIKE

In a message dated 11/1/2001 6:00:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jonesat11@peoplepc.com writes:

> wHERE COULD I FIND INFORMATION ON THE HILLSBOROUGH RIVER STATE PARK...
SECOND
> QUESTION.    COULD SOMEONE POST A HIKE BETWEEN 50 AND 100 MILES THAT IS A
> MODERATE HIKE THAT IS CLOSE TO THE OCALA AREA .  I AM TRYING TO PUT A
WINTER
> HIKE TOGETHER

Bob,

I just posted a trip report on the Hillborough River State Park yesterday.
Did you get it?

As to your winter hike, may I suggest the Ocala Trail?  At 66 miles, it fits
your requirements and is nearby.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear