[ft-l] Factory of Sports and Casual Wear

What is this kind of spam doing on our mail list? I hope that no one deals
with these people or purchases their goods.

----- Original Message -----
From: <ask@sunfung.net>
To: <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 4:19 PM
Subject: [ft-l] Factory of Sports and Casual Wear

> To Whom it May Concern:
>
> We wonder if you have any interest in importing tracksuits, windbreakers,
shorts, jogging suits and other sports garments from us.    Our company as a
manufacturer and an exporter in Hong Kong, China, employing more than 300
workers in Xiamen, China with 20 years of experience in making quality
factory priced sports wear of all kinds made of polyester, cotton, taslon,
nylon, T/C, etc.

> Should you require any specific sports wear such as winter jackets, please
let us know and we shall do our best to serve you as much as possible.