[ft-l] Big O Hike

I was looking for some information on the Big O Hike in November.  I know
it's around Thanksgiving, but can someone tell me the dates for this year?
Other info needed:  approximate pace/experience level; camping arrangements
(tent, RV, hotel?); food arrangements (restaurant, camp-cookin?);  anything
other tidbits.

Also, has anyone every canoed/kayaked the Wilderness Waterway? Perhaps the
answer to this should go to me directly, not the list since it's not FT.

Thanks,
Teresa

multipart/alternative
  text/html