[ft-l] Purchase Graphics

Carol Ann Schiller,

I have some graphics of florida countryside you may be interested in.
If you still have a need for them and are willing to pay a little money =
($50)
please email me. I can also edit the photo's for you if you have =
something
in mind. example: make them look more like paintings or drawings. I've =
attached
three examples with this email. they are in jpeg format. If you are =
interested
in the samples they have not yet been published before so they too are
available to you as well. I can send you higher resolution photos if =
needed.

Eric Grubbs
webmaster@onlinesupersaver.com

multipart/mixed