From: sandy@deathsdoor.com [mailto:sandy@deathsdoor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 8:00 AM
To: ft-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [ft-l] $189.50,

my son is in college now but he was raised FT.  some years we simply could
not afford to take the family to the annual meetings. when we did, we
always took an extra kid.   i complained once about the cost, and was told
mighty fast that these gathereing are ANNUAL FUND RAISERS, that's the whole
point, and regretfully, not everybody could afford it.  so i never
complained again.

--sunshine*daydreams--