[ft-l] FTA Annual Conference

For what it's worth, we took my son and two friends to the annual meeting
this year.  We bought some of the meals.  For 5 of us, the cost was $189.50,
which I thought was appalling. (Yes, I know we could have saved by skipping
the three meals we chose to have with the group, but Jon was running the
program and we opted for convenience.) I did write a protest at the bottom of
my registration form.  I really think there should be some sort of break for
families.  For what it cost to camp, we could have stayed in some luxury
campground.

Joan Jarvis
bluetrail@aol.com

multipart/alternative