[ft-l] Questions from a lurker

I agree, it's gorgeous!

Best time seems to be Sunday or on a weekday other than Friday if you want
to have the place to yourself. Apparently is popular with the boy scouts and
other hikers on the weekend.

The last time I was there I awoke to a cool mist over the lake and a doe
with her fawn wandering through not more than 100' from me.

-Darren