[ft-l] FTA Annual Conference

In a message dated 3/20/2001 5:44:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phale@harris.com writes:

> To those who attended the FTA annual conference, I'd like to get your
> comments
>  on it

Here goes:

1)  Joan Hobson's hat - The excitement of watching two guys bid up Joan's hat
to $115 at the auction had me wondering about hiker babe sex appeal!  Wow!
What items of apparel will Joan be auctioning off next year?  :)

2)  Other hiker babe commentary - I was shocked and dismayed to see with my
very own eyes at lunch on Saturday that Linda "Earthworm" Patton -- a major
hiker babe in her own right (who once rebuffed a marriage proposal, but I'm
not bitter) -- that said hiker babe took her sandwich and cut it -- now get
this -- DIAGONALLY!  This is a major offense for a hiker babe for which a
satisfactory explanation has yet to be offered.  :)

That's all for now!

Happy trails,

Rich Evans  aka Solar Bear