[ft-l] Daytona Area trails

I'm going to be in Daytona this weekend and will have some free time,
which I thought I'd spend hiking.  Since I don't have FTA trail maps for
the area (Bulow Creek, Wild Persimmon, St. Francis, & Washington Oaks),
I only know what's on the FTA website, which doesn't include trail
distances, which will obviously affect where I decide to go.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.  I'll post a report when I return.

While I'm at it, let me briefly introduce myself, as I just joined FTA &
the Suncoast Chapter.  I'm 27, live in Venice, work in Sarasota.  I'm
just getting into adventure racing, as I enjoy kayaking and mountain
biking as well as hiking.  I joined the FTA because I figured it was a
good way to get involved.  I hope to be able to average a day a month of
trail maintenance (half with the FTA, half with mountain bike groups),
to help give back in return for the trails being there to use.  I work
as a computer engineer/software developer and also officiate football,
baseball, and softball at the high school level, as well as some NCAA
Division III baseball.

John F. Meyer, Jr.      jfm@johnmeyer.net      http://www.johnmeyer.net/
NASO, ABUA, FBU 43, WFFUA, GCFOA                      USAAR, USARA, USAT