[ft-l] Hiking Tip

Great idea, will have to check those out!

BTW, I got an email off-list about the stand-up bags and guess I didn't
explain fully.  I don't use them as a substitute for water bottles or
hydration system.  Just to collect water from shallow or slow-dripping water
sources and/or carry it a short distance back to campsite.  They are good to
pump water from, but I won't trust them to carry water a long distance.
Certainly wouldn't put one full into my pack.

Cricket