[ft-l] Is Colin Fletcher still alive?

If you do go there, Pier 17 is the name of the canoe, kayak and boat store
across from Chamberlans.  Pier 17 is owned by long time members of the
Florida Trail Association.  If you do stop in there, be sure to mention
that you are members of the FTA.  By the way, to get to Chamberlans, if you
are heading south on 17 (Roosevelt), turn left before you go over the
Ortega River Bridge, just south of Roosevelt strip mall.  Then immediately
turn right at very first turn.

Daryl