[ft-l] Is Colin Fletcher still alive?

I haven't seen that one, but I found a real neat store in Jacksonville
with a large section of older books on hiking, camping etc. It is
Chamblins Book Mine on Roosevelt Blvd, just near the Ortega River bridge.
 I think that if it is in print, they have it or can get it.  By the way,
right next door is a fascinating canoe and boat shop packed with anything
dealing with small boats or canoes.

Good places to while away the hot Florida summer until hiking season!

John from Clay County