[ft-l] Is Colin Fletcher still alive?

I haven't seen that one, but I found a real neat store in Jacksonville
with a large section of older books on hiking, camping etc. It is
Chamblins Book Mine on Roosevelt Blvd, just near the Ortega River bridge.
 I think that if it is in print, they have it or can get it.  By the way,
right next door is a fascinating canoe and boat shop packed with anything
dealing with small boats or canoes.

Good places to while away the hot Florida summer until hiking season!

John from Clay County
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.