[ft-l] ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net

A list is what the individual members of the list make it.

I thank Linda for all her recipes.  Food is a big part of backpacking.  At
least she is posting something!  If you want more posts on places to camp,
changes in trail conditions, new hiking trails opening, then it's up to you
and everyone else on the list to ask questions and submit comments.

A list is what the individual members of the list make it.  No more, no
less.

Cricket