[ft-l] Wanted to share

BlankHi everyone,
I just wanted to share an inspirational quote. I thought it was pretty. =
I reminds me of you all.

People In Our Lives=20

     Some people come into our lives and quickly go.=20
      Some people move our souls to dance.=20
      They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of =
their wisdom.=20
      Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.=20
      They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints in our hearts, =
and We are never, ever the same.=20

     =20

Author unknown

multipart/related