[ft-l] ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net

I'm new to the FTA, I've done some Day Hiking, Mountain Biking and look
seeing in this parts for 5 years.  I may not have the names of the trails
down but I have a bunch of topo maps for the county (Wakulla).  I'm a mile
from the national forest.  I can make my own meals without instructions,
Thank you, da goat