[ft-l] Recipes -2 (Bananas Flambe & Fried/Baked Bananas)

I'm laughing because on the ONE very expensive French dinner Jon and I had, we spent most of dessert figuring out how we could do the bananas Foster dessert on the trail (preferably with tuxedoed waiter)--and you did a great job of writing it up!  A pinch of cinnamon is nice too.  Now if you'll just tell me how to get some ice cream at the campsite to pour the bananas over....WAIT!!!  I know the answer.  If I drive over to the Kennedy Space Center and pay the $24 to get in, you can acutally buy a $2 package of "freeze dried" astronaut ice cream that's pretty darn good.  Thanks for the recipe and reminder of that wonderful dinner!

Joan