From: "Linda" <gothicgirl69_us@yahoo.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Cc: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>; <nct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
<iat-l@mailman.backcountry.net>; <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
<cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 1:47 PM
Subject: [ft-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

> BlankTo All Readers:
> I'm sorry if my posting of recipes has offended any readers for any &
whatever reason(s).
> I wanted to share & contribute in this way. To hopefully, stimulate &
encourage an onward & productive collection of trail foods that are doable,
nutritious, tasty, palatable, variety of tastes & textures, for the meat
eaters & the vegetarians (Of all types: lacto-ovo to the vegan).
> To hopefully, have you, the reader, say "Hell, it can be done & what if I
do this or do that with this...or maybe I can convert this recipe that I
love @ home, & take it with me on the trail."
> Plus, @ the same time I was looking for others who had similar interests
to share in my love for backpacking & the outdoors.

> I'm not leaving the lists, just not posting. I hope to pick-up a tidbit or
2. Thank you!, to the readers who have shared with me. I do appreciate it &
your feedback.