[ft-l] Permits

Prairie Lakes (also a user fee) and Kissimmee River on the AFB property- this is
a recent change that I think has gone from talk to reality.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cricket [mailto:D_Blick@email.msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 11:33 AM
To: ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [ft-l] Permits

FTA could use your help in putting together a packet for next year's crop of
long distance hikers.

Other than Big Cypress Indian reservation and Deseret Ranch, what permits
are required to hike the trail and camp along it?  Only those permits not
obtainable by a hiker along the trail, please.

If possible, please indicate whether it is an access or camping permit.

I'll try to pull all your comments together and add them to what the office
already has on file.

Deb Blick