[ft-l] The Big 360: Green Swamp West (Part 1)

SWFWMD has been contacted to suggest that the letter they send out clearly
indicate which gates have recreational locks. But I still have to agree with
their purpose of limiting the number of gates users can open. The
recreational locks are on several gates giving access to the property.  Once
on the property users are expected to park their vehicles and walk (or ride
horses and bikes) within the property.  One of the reasons Green Swamp West
is so nice is because of the limited vehicle access, unlike many other
public lands.

Deb