[ft-l] dazed or confused.

>Has anyone tried those new neck cobblers that are on the FTA web store?

No, but serendipity led me to something similar...went to Disney with my parents and found a safari-type hat in a discount bin at Animal Kingdom. The hat is white and has a strip of those cooling crystals around where it snugs on my head. All you have to do is soak the crystals, and they stay cool for hours. Worked wonders on the Deseret/Bull Creek Hike.  Details to soon follow!

Cheers, Sandy