[ft-l] dazed or confused.

I've tried them and like them.  They have little absorbant gel-type beads in
them that stay wet for hours.  By dipping them into water (or dribbling from
your water bottle onto them) every few hours they can stay wet all day, far
longer than a bandana.  You wear them around your neck so the blood flowing
to your head is cooled off and you feel cooler.

Now if I can just remember to take mine out with me each time I'll be ok.

Cricket