[ft-l] The Big 360: Green Swamp West (Part 1)

Two possible explainations: The combination you were given works for the
locks with "REC" (for recreation) scratched into them.  Not all gates have
recreation locks - I think only the gates to enter the property and drive to
one of the established, ie by the roads, campsites.  They don't want
recreational users driving all over the property.  Other possiblity, you
were trying to open the wrong lock (without the "REC".)

Deb

> Can someone answer why the combination we were given worked only at the
River